Research Coordinator, Strategic Consulting and Research
The Aspire Group
Marketing: Market Research
Reports To: Project Lead, Strategic Consulting and Research
Visit www.theaspiregroupinc.com for more information.
Who We Are & What We Are About: Recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our client partners to the next level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and assist with research processes including outlining project objectives, designing surveys, cleaning and analyzing data, and reporting results
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends within data sets and across research projects
- Design compelling research presentations and reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain internal data sources to further department and The Aspire Group’s overall industry knowledge
- Review secondary research and published data regarding marketing, fan experience, and ticketing within the sport and entertainment industry
- Assist with other consulting projects within the Strategic Consulting and Research department including, but not limited to, ticket packaging and pricing modeling, marketing plan development, and game experience audits
- Perform other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research, Marketing, Statistics, Psychology, Economics, Business Administration, or related field
- Working knowledge of market research practices and experience with statistical analysis including both quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work both independently and in teams
- A high-level of flexibility, curiosity, and enthusiasm with projects
- Excellent organizational skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience meeting deadlines for multiple and varied projects
- Experience summarizing and reporting findings from data
- Ability to design compelling and visually appealing deliverables using charts, graphs, and other techniques
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite of tools, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-3 years of experience of proven working experience as a market researcher or related position
- Working knowledge of survey design platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, etc.)
- Experience with statistical analysis and reporting packages (e.g. SPSS, etc.)
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.
How did you hear about this job?
What are your salary requirements?