Manager, Ticket Sales & Service - University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
- Sells tickets for all ticketed sports through inbound, outbound, and renewal sales efforts
- Develops and executes approved Annual Business and Sales Plan and Operating Budget
- Recruits, hires, trains, and supervises Sales & Service staff
- Leads, motivates, develops, coaches, and retains sales staff for future succession and opportunity within the organization and The Aspire Group globally
- Assists with day-to-day operations of the new FRMC in order to drive profitably while exceeding client expectations in revenue generation and customer service
- Grows business each year
- Meets or exceeds personal sales goals
- Monitors, manages, and evaluates sales staff performance on an ongoing basis; establishes and communicates clear sales revenue and training goals and follows up with sales staff with appropriate feedback and direction for development
- Works with the university liaison to develop, present, and communicate ticket sales strategies, procedures, and processes
- Identifies, explores, and researches new sales opportunities to include season ticket and group sales target markets
- Continuously improves New Ticket Sales program in the following areas: season ticket, new business generation, sales leadership, development of sales strategies, sales training, development of best sales practices, and results tracking and reporting
- Tracks and reports daily, weekly, and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability reports; Handles all bookkeeping, commission reporting, and staff payroll processing
- Assists with the creation, planning, communication, and implementation of special ticket plans, projects, promotions, and programs.
- Leads in the development of ticket marketing, promotions, ticket pricing, sales strategies, and community ticket/ sampling programs
- Serves as a member of the external operations team
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field
- 1-2 years of sports ticket sales experience with at least 1 year in Inside Sales/ Ticketing Management/ Team Leader preferred
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to portray a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to work well with others and confidence when taking initiative
- Effective problem-solving skills
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, or age.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for our Company?
Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status, etc.) to work legally for our Company in the United States?
What are your salary requirements?