Manager, Sales for LA Chargers
- Manage a team of Sales Consultants focused on new season ticket inventory while also meeting personal sales goals
- Develop and execute approved business plan for the team
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise a specialized sales team.
- Lead, motivate, develop, coach and retain sales staff for future succession and opportunity within the organization, and The Aspire Group globally.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Fan Relationship Management Center profitably while exceeding client expectations in revenue generation and customer service.
- Grow business and season ticket sales
- Monitor, manage and evaluate sales staff performance on an ongoing basis; establish and communicate clear sales revenue and training goals and follow up with sales staff with appropriate feedback and direction for development.
- Lead weekly meetings and Raise Your Game Sessions with sales staff
- Work with management to present and communicate sales strategies, procedures and processes.
- Identify, explore, and research new sales opportunities within target markets.
- Ongoing development of Sales program in the following areas: new business generation, sales leadership, development of sales strategies, sales training, development of best sales practices and results tracking and reporting.
- Track and report daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability reports as well as handling all commission reporting.
- Assist with the creation, planning, communication, and implementation of special ticket plans, projects, promotions and programs.
- Establish and maintain beneficial and respectful relationships with the LA Chargers organization at all levels such as: marketing, ticketing, digital media and event operation departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years in ticket sales
- Prior experience coaching and developing staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to consistently maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidence when taking initiative
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Experience using ticketing and CRM software
- Previous Management experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Degree in Sports Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for our Company?
Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status, etc.) to work legally for our Company in the United States?