Fan Services Associate with University of Toledo Athletics and The Aspire Group in Toledo, OH
- Help the ticket department achieve its annual attendance and revenue goals.
- Assist in the daily operations of the Athletic Department.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure long-term partnerships.
- Handle questions regarding individual tickets, season ticket plans, and group outings.
- Make outgoing calls and contacts in order to generate new sales and attract new companies/fans.
- Distribute season ticket, group, and individual ticket information to existing and potential clients.
- Follow up with fans who request and receive season ticket and group outing information.
- Sell individual tickets, season ticket plans, and group outings for various University events and all events held at Savage Arena and the Glass Bowl.
- Work home athletic events as needed.
- Interact with other team members to help insure a positive environment.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills - Windows, Word and Excel.
- Being comfortable working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and highly organized with cash handling experience.
How did you hear about this job?
What interests you about a job in sports/ticket sales and service?
Why are you the best person for this job?
How would your coworkers or current classmates describe your personality?