Position: Ticket Operations Associate
Department: Ticket Operations
Status: Game Day (Non-Exempt)
- Help in all areas of the Event Day Ticket Operations from the beginning of the day to the end of the event for all events at Bank of America Stadium. Shifts range from 3 to 12 hours on event days.
- Assist in the event day operation of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment Ticket Office through:
Gate Manager: Assist Ticket Takers at the gates, answers questions for Ticket Takers and directs patrons if needed as an extension of the Main Ticket Office.
Will Call: Distribute Will Call properly and accurately to assure quality customer service.
Answering Phones: Assist with answering phones and customers’ questions
TicketMaster Sales: Learn to use the TicketMaster system for selling single game tickets.
Customer Service: Perform any customer service functions as needed.
Runners - as needed: May be needed to navigate around the stadium in order to perform duties
- Develop an understanding for a very fast-paced Event Day Ticket Office.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced type environment.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Tepper Sports & Entertainment events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be willing to accept and embrace tasks as they are assigned
- Must be dependable, accountable, and trustworthy
- Work well in team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Courteous and professional
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Walking throughout the stadium which may include stairs
- Lift at least 30 pounds
- This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.