The PantherVision Intern/ Production Associate will possess creativity and drive, utilizing their own creative skills as well as learning new skills through hands-on experience. This individual will work 30-40 hours per week in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will display enthusiasm, professionalism, and expert time management skills on an ongoing basis. Upon completion of the internship, it is our hope that the knowledge gained provides great value and experience towards future career endeavors in live production.
The following is a general list of duties pertaining to the internship. This list may change based on the needs to complete a particular assignment or of the department.
- Associate will work 30-40 hours per week and will be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Associate will edit content using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Associate will assist on studio shoots, including but not limited to operating cameras, audio mixing, and serving as a grip for our production team
- Associate will work in a control room environment
- Associate is expected to work events in a team or individually
- Expected to think independently and be a self-starter
- Prior experience in digital content production is preferred (shooting, editing, lighting, etc.)
- Prior experience with a non-linear editing system is preferred (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Prior control room functionality
- Must be able to lift field equipment of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work all home events for Tepper Sports & Entertainment
- A professional approach in all interaction with fellow staff members, players, and coaches
- Punctuality, accountability, and keen attention to details in each duty
- Ability to work independently and in a group and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.