*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Broadcast Production Associate
Status: Intern (Non-Exempt)
Reporting Relationship: Broadcast Content Manager
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week (which may include nights, weekends, and holidays)
Position Duration: July - Feb
The Broadcast Production Associate will work within the Carolina Panthers Broadcast and Digital department. They will handle the day-to-day production of editorial content and assist and produce in-demand content for TV and digital platforms. Editors perform critical and high-profile day-to-day editorial duties and contribute to long-term projects.
- Daily responsibilities may include screening weekly game or events, producing highlights, researching video content for various segments and shows.
- Capture, log, and tag all Panthers footage using specific formatting in Media Composer or Premier Pro.
- Multitasks to screen footage and select shots for Special Projects and Features; works with editors to bring projects to completion.
- Screens content and conducts research to obtain material for the preparation of production elements for studio segments and shows.
- Assist Producer in shooting, setup and breakdown in the broadcast studio.
- Shoot and edit practice, press conferences, and or community outreach or sponsorship events.
- Assist with other assignments as deemed by manager and producers as needed.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Previous experience working in a Post-Production environment.
- Ability to shoot and edit.
- Has a strong overall knowledge of NFL football.
- Proficient with non-linear Avid or Premier Pro editing software
- Ability to work with Adobe’s creative software including After Effects, Photoshop and Media Encoder.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and cultivate compelling storylines for various platforms.
- Awareness of social media trends and relevant platforms.
- A professional approach in all interactions with fellow Panther staff members, players, and coaches
- Punctuality, accountability, and keen attention to detail in each duty
- Discretion and trustworthiness related to sensitive football-related material
- Ability to work independently and in a group, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to react quickly and positively under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including on game-day, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior camera experience
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 30 pounds
This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
Please supply links to work demonstrating videography and editing with resume or application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.