Charlotte Football Club is bringing Major League Soccer to the Carolinas and began play March 5th, 2022, before an MLS record crowd of 74,479. The Club’s mission is to be a unifying force that is bigger than one city and encourage a sense of belonging through a progressive, collective, and ambitious approach that guides efforts on and off the pitch. CLTFC is committed to driving growth through the sport and community outreach. Charlotte FC’s home is Bank of America Stadium which underwent soccer-specific renovations totaling $50 million. These updates will provide an elite venue for MLS matches and a unique experience for players and fans. Charlotte FC is owned by David Tepper and is a part of Tepper Sports & Entertainment, which also includes Bank of America Stadium and the Carolina Panthers. For more information, visit CharlotteFootballClub.com.
Charlotte FC is looking for a Video Content Coordinator with experience creating various types of dynamic and engaging video content for posting across web and social platforms. The ideal candidate should have a strong base knowledge of video production including producing, shooting, and editing with a focus on storytelling. This role requires the person to be able to work independently while collaborating with CLTFC’s digital team.
- Ideate, produce, shoot, and edit creative and engaging video content
- Film and edit practice content
- Interview players and coaches for storytelling elements
- Deliver real-time content on matchdays
- Constantly develop skills and explore new creative techniques
- Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required
- At least 1+ year of experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc., and what content is popular on those platforms
- Must have an awareness of and interest in latest digital, social media, and video production trends shaping professional sports including the cross-section of sports, pop culture, music, fashion, art, and entertainment
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment
- Must be willing to travel
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Experience in motion graphic design, design conventions, and post-production process
- Experience in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual presentations
- Experience in shooting with cinema-quality equipment
- Knowledge of non-linear software including Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and understanding of video formats, codecs, transcoding
- Bilingual: Spanish speaker preferred with proficiency in writing
Proven video production experience required. Please supply links to a reel or work demonstrating your experience with resume or application.
Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Works well within in a collaborative, team-driven, and goal-based environment
Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable with a can-do attitude
Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
The ability to prioritize workload to manage time and tasks
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work all Charlotte FC home matches
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to remain standing/walking for up to 8 hours
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and endure weather conditions, including rain, wind, high and low temperatures, etc.
- Must be able to work in non-traditional settings, and work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.