*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Ticket Sales Account Executive
Department: Ticket Sales
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Ticket Sales Manager
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Compensation: Salary plus commission
On December 17, 2019, David Tepper, through Tepper Sports and Entertainment (TSE) was awarded the 30th Major League Soccer Franchise for Charlotte and the Carolinas. TSE is now building an effective MLS organization that can help deliver success, both on the field and in the wider community. The team will play its first game in MLS in spring 2021 with all home games being played at Bank of America Stadium in uptown Charlotte.
The Ticket Sales Account Executive position will have a primary focus of ticket sales along with a variety of service responsibilities that promote sales and member retention.
· Secure Season Ticket Membership deposits from new buyers prior to Spring 2019 seat selection.
· Convert placed deposits into Season Ticket Memberships during initial seat selection.
· Sell Season Ticket Memberships through outbound sales calls and networking contacts.
· Represent Charlotte MLS in various club promotions, charity functions, speaking engagements.
· Assist (as needed) in the development, coordination, implementation of game day activities.
· Committed to the support of department goals and objectives, such as budgets and sales goals.
· Provide Sales Manager with necessary support/statistical data
· Provide extreme customer service to all clients, including relationship building, day to day operations, written correspondence, phone calls, account inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, etc.
· Work with Ticket Operations to ensure all accounts are active, documented and up-to-date on invoicing, contracts, renewals, etc.
· Assist in determining and implementing enhancement programs for full season accounts to generate sales and member retention.
· Ensure proper maintenance of full season accounts is performed and current quality standards are met or exceeded.
· Assist in the overall success & meeting goals of the sales area of the Ticket Office
· Administrative duties including filing, answering phones, and provide support to Ticketing Department
· Assist with all functions of the Ticket Office including, but not limited to, ticket sales, phone calls, written correspondence, special promotions and programs, etc.
· Other duties as assigned by Department Leadership
· Fulfill various responsibilities by assisting other departments (as needed)
· At least one year of ticket sales experience at the collegiate or professional level
· Must be flexible and available to work evenings and/or weekends, nights, and holidays
· Must pass pre-employment screens
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
· Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
· Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
· Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
· Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
· Must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
· Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
· Standing for extended periods of time
· Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.