*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Charlotte Football Club is bringing Major League Soccer to the Carolinas and will begin play in Uptown Charlotte in early 2022. The Club’s mission is to be a unifying force that is bigger than one city and encourage a sense of belonging through a progressive, collective, and ambitious approach that guides efforts on and off the pitch. CLTFC is committed to driving growth through the sport and community outreach. Charlotte FC’s home is Bank of America Stadium which is currently undergoing soccer-specific renovations totaling $50 million. These updates will provide an elite venue for MLS matches and a unique experience for players and fans. Charlotte FC is owned by David Tepper and is a part of Tepper Sports & Entertainment, which also includes Bank of America Stadium and the Carolina Panthers. For more information, visit CharlotteFootballClub.com.
Manage the Premium Sales activities for full-time staff and seasonal project support sales staff to achieve department revenue and capacity goals through the sale of all premium season ticket memberships, luxury suites and individual game tickets. In addition, daily management of customer service including, but not limited to renewals, specialized service program and all related organizational launch projects.
- Lead the sales efforts for all suites and premium seating inventory
- Assist in the management of sales staff by determining sales targets, developing pitch points, aligning marketing and advertising to assist with specific campaigns
- Assist in developing sales leads and campaigns
- Develop sales techniques and incentives to maximize productivity
- Assist sales staff in achieving high productivity and professionalism
- Engage in the sales process and set tone by contributing to the sales process – be creative
- Assist with sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales reps
- Meet with key clients, assist sales reps with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Maintain high level of customer service to all clients/customers
- Sustain a team that continually achieves high productivity and maintains a high standard professionalism
- Sell Luxury Suite & Suite Club Memberships through meetings with current customers, outbound sales calls and networking contacts
- Assist (as needed) in the development, coordination, implementation of game day activities
- Committed to the support of department goals and objectives, such as budgets and sales goals
- Work with Ticket Operations to ensure all accounts are up-to-date on tickets, payment, etc.
- Assist in determining and implementing enhancement programs for current customers to generate sales and retention as well as locate incremental revenue opportunities
- Ensure proper maintenance of all premium seating accounts is performed and current quality standards are met
- Sell Season Ticket Memberships and Single Game Tickets when necessary
- Work with all other Departments to improve communication and improve the fan experience
- Work directly with Marketing Team to maximize sales campaigns
- Committed to the support of Department goals and objectives in all areas
- Assist other areas in the Department as needed
- Represent the organization at various organizational networking and/or events in a professional manner
- Involvement in game day activities, promotions, and sales events
- Facilitate special projects as assigned
- Additional related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 years of ticket sales experience, collegiate or professional level with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Archtics ticketing system a plus
- Must possess excellent communication skills with a focus on motivating and innovating
- Strength in teamwork, professionalism and time management
- Positive and mature attitude with strong leadership skills
- Detail Oriented. Must be able to multi-task without frustration.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on motivating and innovating
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.