Charlotte FC is seeking a highly-creative and detail-driven storyteller to join our Event Presentation team as an Editor/Producer. This person will be responsible for creating video content for home matches including: hype videos, partnership activations, player highlights, and a variety of other projects with the goal of entertaining fans at Bank of America Stadium.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce and Edit video features for Charlotte FC event presentation
- Continuously strive to improve and enhance our matchday experience
- Lead for team production days/highly produced shoots, developing the look and feel with the Creative Director
- Compile and load all visual assets for matchday
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in editing.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects quickly
- Must submit a reel demonstrating editing skillset
- Must pass pre-employment screens
Skills for Success
- Creativity and ability to bring innovative ideas and concepts to event presentation
- Strong attention to detail to work and to brand identity
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly motivated individual capable of working in a fast paced, complex environment
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects under very tight timelines pivoting and adapting quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate effectively
- Must be able to thrive in and enhance team culture
- Ability to adapt to changes in a live production
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
This position operates in a professional office environment and outside in a stadium facility. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
- Must be able to work all Charlotte FC home matches
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs., loading and moving equipment as necessary
- Ability to remain sitting for up to 8 hours at a desk and computer
- Must be able to write, type and use equipment for extended periods of time
- Ability to remain standing/walking for up to 8 hours
- Ability to climb stairs, bend, lift, carry, reach, and stoop as necessary when working with equipment
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and endure weather conditions, including rain, wind, high and low temperatures, etc.
- Must be able to work in non-traditional settings, and work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.