In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Position: Ticket Operations Assistant
Department: Ticket Operations
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Ticket Operations Manager
Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
On December 17, 2019, David Tepper, through Tepper Sports and Entertainment (TSE) was awarded the 30th Major League Soccer Franchise for Charlotte and the Carolinas. TSE is now building an effective MLS organization that can help deliver success, both on the field and in the wider community. The team will play its first game in MLS in spring 2021 with all home games being played at Bank of America Stadium in uptown Charlotte.
The Ticket Operations Assistant position provides assistance in all ticket operations related duties for the CharlotteFC franchise. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to event and price code creation, preparing financial reports, providing a high level of customer service, and providing support for all other functions of the Ticket Office, including Carolina Panthers games and other Bank of America Stadium events.
- Assist with building all Charlotte FC events in the ticket system. This includes creating all manifests, building prices and oversee deposit accounts.
- Assist in all Charlotte FC season, group and single match ticket distribution.
- Assist in the processing and establishment of season, group and single match accounts. This is done through new sales, transfers, merges and upgrades.
- Creation and maintenance of payment plans for season tickets.
- Assist in creating a positive work environment within the Ticket Office, as well as a good rapport among other departments.
- Assist in the management of inventory of accessible seating for patrons with disabilities and compliance with ADA regulations.
- Assist in the creation of the online sales process for season, group and single game sales.
- Act as a point of contact for the Ticket Office on match day.
- Assist in overseeing all game day customer service ticket issues, including lost, stolen, and counterfeit tickets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Sports Management, or related field.
- At least 1 year of Ticket Operations experience
- Must be flexible and available to work evenings and/or weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Experience with Archtics, TM Host ticketing systems, TM Painter, as well as the TMone online portal
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaking
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on motivating and innovating
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.