*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Senior Video Editor
Department: Broadcasting/Digital Media
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Digital Content Manager
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
The Senior Video Editor will be responsible for editing Tepper Sport and Entertainment’s biggest stories and will work closely with managers and producers to craft compelling and inspiring content across our Digital and Broadcast/OTT platforms. The ideal candidate will be passionate about documentary storytelling and editing material into a beautiful finished product that captures our audience’s attention. This position also requires a knowledge of sound editing and design. The position must also possess solid, technical knowledge in all phases of post-production.
- Craft engaging stories through creative and collaborative video editing.
- Edit and publish video content, both original and/or repurposed, as needed for Digital and Broadcast Platforms.
- Provide video editing and oversight on long-form content projects.
- Collaborate with internal team to create dynamic video solutions.
- Take part in brainstorms about the best way to bring a story to life visually.
- Infuse all creative decisions with storytelling purpose and practical solutions.
- Stay up-to-date on current trends, editing techniques and styles, as well as content platforms.
- 8 years of progressively complex, relevant video/content editing experience at an agency and/or production house environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in After Effects, Premiere Pro and/or Avid Media Composer
- Working knowledge of sound design
- Prior experience and demonstrated history of delivering high-quality work
- Experience working with 4K and LOG footage, as well as, LUTs
- Experience editing videos based on creative objectives with minimal direction
- Must be able to provide final delivery elements on time in various formats
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Must have and share link to website and reel
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, broadcast media or related field
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Must be able to respond positively to criticism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to take and follow direction
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Lift at least 25 pounds
This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions. Some travel may be required for various off-site projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.