*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Premium Services Intern
Department: Ticket Sales & Premium Services
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Premium Services Manager
Status: Year-long Intern (Non-Exempt)
Start Date: Late May/Early June 2020
- Assist with customer service and retention of Suite, Suite Club Members, Hospitality Clients, and Hospitality Vendors
- Assist in execution of game day duties, Corporate Hospitality set up and break down, Suite and Suite Club Suite Member events, concierge staff duties and specialized member amenity programs.
- Assists in the planning and distribution of ticket invoices, ticket deliveries, Suite & Suite Club member touchpoints and gifting
- Manage hospitality game day staff – serving as the main point of contact, setting schedules, etc.
- Assist in the development, coordination, implementation of special events
- Manual labor sometimes required (in-suite/gift or supply delivery, event implementation, etc.)
- Assist in contacting current customers for Sales and Services purposes
- Drive Ticket Sales Revenue by selling Group Tickets and Single Game Tickets.
- Generate sales through cold calling, referral gathering, networking, and appointment setting.
- Provide solutions to prospects and fans with a persistent and positive attitude.
- Execute group experience programs, including events or theme nights for companies, community groups, youth sports teams, etc.
- Represent the Carolina Panthers on event days, organizational promotions and charity functions
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients, including day to day operations, written correspondence, phone calls, account inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, etc.
- Work with Ticket Operations to ensure all accounts are up-to-date on ticket delivery, payment, etc.
- Become familiar with Archtics and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for daily use
- Assist in the overall success & meeting goals of the Ticket Office Sales and Services Departments
- Ability to acquire general knowledge of ticketing functions to be able to assist on an as needed basis
- Assist with all functions of the Ticket Office including, but not limited to, ticket sales, phone calls, written correspondence, special promotions and programs, etc.
- Administrative duties including filing, answering phones, and providing operational support to other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Department Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or current undergraduate student
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends which may include holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.