Position: Media Asset and Workflow Specialist
Department: Digital Media
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Production Manager
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
The Carolina Panthers are looking for an ideal candidate to lead overall strategy, implementation, and workflow of the media asset management (MAM) system across all post-production workflows for the organization.
- Manage the MAM system and facilitate the uploading of assets, as well as maintain and upgrade the system.
- Create workflow standard operating procedures for the broadcast, digital media and PantherVision departments.
- Register internal and external users to the MAM system based on permissions.
- Facilitate retrieval of previously cataloged video.
- Answer user questions, troubleshoot and resolve standard user issues.
- Record all feeds coming into the building for video production needs.
- Record all press conferences and edit them for web and social media.
- Manage files and projects transferred to and from freelance editors.
- Serve as liaison between Panthers’ IT department and video production team.
- Keep informed of latest digital asset management technology trends, innovations and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in digital asset management and workflow procedures.
- Proficient in Adobe and Avid environments (Premiere, After Effects, Avid Media Composer, Media Central Cloud UX, Avid Nexis, etc.).
- Experience using MAM systems such as Avid Media Central, Avid Interplay or similar.
- Experience with live streaming products such as Wowza.
- Editing experience is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and/or holidays when necessary.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit teamwork, reliability, and dependability.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer.
- Lift at least 50 pounds.
Please supply links to work demonstrating your experience with resume or application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.