Position: Group Sales Account Executive
Department: Ticket Sales & Services
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Group Sales Coordinator
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Compensation Base salary plus commission
- Drive Revenue for Carolina Panthers Ticket Sales through various Group Ticket initiatives.
- Execute group experience ideas and programs, including planning and executing events or theme nights for companies, community groups, themes, youth soccer teams, etc.
- Produce a high volume of outbound calls to communicate group ticket opportunities.
- Provide solutions to prospects considering a group outing with a persistent and positive attitude.
- Generate sales through cold calling, referral gathering, networking, and appointment setting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with B2B and B2C buyers and organizations.
Sales & Service Responsibilities:
- Provide extreme customer service to all clients, including relationship building, day to day operations, written correspondence, phone calls, account inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, etc.
- Update customer records in CRM to document all appropriate details and information
- Work with Ticket Operations to ensure all accounts are up-to-date on ticket delivery, payment, etc.
- Assist in contacting current customers to generate sales and increase retention as well as locate incremental revenue opportunities
- Assist in the overall success & meeting goals of the sales area of the Ticket Office
- Assist with all functions of the Ticket Office including, but not limited to, ticket sales, phone calls, written correspondence, special promotions and programs, etc.
- Administrative duties including filing, answering phones, and providing support to other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Department Leadership
- At least 1 year of ticket sales experience at the collegiate or professional level
- Must be flexible and available to work evenings and/or weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Archtics ticketing system
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on motivating and innovating
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.