*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
Position: Digital Video Producer
Department: Digital Media
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Senior Digital Video Producer
Status: Full-time (Exempt) position
The Carolina Panthers are looking for a video producer with experience creating various types of dynamic and engaging video content for posting across web and social platforms. The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge base of video production including producing, shooting, editing and motion graphics design, with a focus on storytelling. This role requires the person to be able to work independently while collaborating with the Panthers digital team.
- Ideate, produce, shoot and edit creative and engaging video content
- Film and edit practice content
- Interview players and coaches for storytelling elements
- Deliver real-time content on game days
- Constantly develop skills and explore new creative techniques
- Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment
- Occasionally produce, shoot, and edit video content for Charlotte FC MLS team
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required
- At least 3 years of experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc., and what content is popular on those platforms
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Adept at motion graphic design, design conventions, and post-production process
- Must have an awareness of and interest in latest digital, social media, and video production trends shaping professional sports including the cross-section of sports, pop culture, music, fashion, art, and entertainment
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment
- Experience with video production
- Must be willing to travel
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Advanced creative and technical capabilities in compositing visual effects using motion
- Highly experienced in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual presentations
- Highly experienced in shooting with HD Professional equipment
- Advanced knowledge of non-linear software including Adobe Premiere Pro
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of video formats, codecs, transcoding
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Must be able to take design project from concept to completion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must exhibit professionalism when interacting with staff, members of the media, and players/coaches
- Must organize personal workflows so projects are easily shared between teammates
- Must exhibit professionalism as it relates to budget management and meeting deadlines
- Must adapt, with minimal advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished.
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Walking throughout the stadium
- Lift at least 25 pounds
- This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
- This position also requires travel to training camp and away games.
Proven video production experience required. Please supply links to work demonstrating your experience with resume or application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.