Position: Broadcast/Digital Media Producer
Department: Digital Media
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Production Manager
The Carolina Panthers are looking for an experienced video producer and editor. This role will be responsible for the planning, building and production of our weekly television show ‘Panthers Huddle,’ as well as producing and editing supplemental content for both broadcast and digital media. The ideal candidate possesses the skill set of an experienced editor and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute post-production editing for ‘Panthers Huddle’ within established broadcast deadlines.
- Produce, color correct, and time-out show with new content and footage every week.
- Contribute to overall production/motion graphic design of Panthers’ TV programs and specials.
- Create dynamic promos, trailers and ad spots.
- Supplement other Panthers’ video needs, including feature stories and long-form documentaries, plus live-streamed productions.
- Assist in the production of video projects across the organization, including but not limited to sponsorship, community relations and marketing.
- Assist with filming as needed.
- Communicate project timelines and manage project expectations from assignment to delivery with manager.
- Prioritize projects and change priorities accordingly.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
- Take direction and work independently or in a team environment.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Assist with other assignments as deemed by manager as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in a post-production environment using non-linear editing applications.
- TV Show editing and assembly experience, with applications such as Adobe Premiere or AVID.
- Proficient working with Adobe’s creative software, including After Effects, Photoshop and Media Encoder.
- Experience with color correction applications such as Premiere Lumetri Color or DaVinci Resolve.
- Knowledge of industry standards for compression and codecs.
- Experience filming is preferred.
- Excellent project management, organization and communication skills.
- Experience in multi-cam editing.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Punctuality, accountability, and keen attention to detail in each duty.
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Problem-solver who can produce quality content and stay focused under constantly shifting conditions and priorities.
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with care and sensitivity.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects under very tight timelines.
Proven video production experience required. Applicants must be able to share a reel, portfolio, and/or collection of prior work relevant to this position demonstrating your prowess as an editor. Please supply links to work with resume or application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.