Account Executive - University of Connecticut - Taymar Sales U. (Storrs · CT)
Taymar Sales U. jobs
Sports Jobs in Storrs · CT
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
Who We Are: Taymar Sales U. specializes in ticket sales services for colleges and sports teams. Taymar Sales U. is hiring top talent to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment with quick career growth and daily development opportunities through easy accessibility to senior management. Members of our team possess a desire to be a part of a growing industry and company that is on the ground floor of changing how college athletics drives revenue and increases fan attendance.
Position Overview: Taymar Sales U.’s UCONN Account Executive – Ticket Sales position will learn and expand his/her knowledge of the fundamentals of the sales process and be provided the opportunity for rapid career advancement to Senior level sales roles, and leadership positions.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for Football, Basketball and other athletic ticketed events, via outbound phone calls and face- to-face presentations including, but not limited to, season tickets, flex ticket packages, group tickets, premium tickets, and premium hospitality packages.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required. All home games will be worked in various capacities: prospecting appointments, sales tables, and game events.
- Build relationships and expand business with current ticket holders and cold call new prospects and referrals to drive revenue.
- Work in the assigned on campus location on a daily basis as well as go on in person meetings out in the community.
- Contact businesses in the local area via outbound phone calls, appointment and event-based selling.
- Deliver superior customer service to all current and future fans.
- Represent the UCONN athletics department with the highest levels of character and integrity.
- Build superior internal relationships with the athletic department.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and monthly sales goals established by management team.
- Other related duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Sports Marketing or a related field.
- Comfort with making outbound phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and desire and ability to learn in a fast paced, highly competitive industry.
- Experience and proven success in an inside sales program or ticket sales role preferred.
- Strong drive to learn the sales process and grow your career rapidly.
- Full Time role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.