REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
REVELxp is looking for a part-time intern with a passion for customer service and event management. As an intern for the fulfillment operations for the University of Nebraska, you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, organization, and event management operations of our turnkey tailgates for football season. Interpersonal communication skills, multi-tasking, servant leadership, and an eye toward customer service are foundational to the success of this position. A love of college sports is a big plus!
Interns must be flexible with scheduling and be willing to work nights, weekends, and some holidays to accommodate sports schedules. Fulfillment Interns will be required to work all home football games during the 2022 season.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Support the Fulfillment Coordinator in preparing and executing the turnkey tailgate sites and events for the of Nebraska.
- Assist on-site Quality Control and game day service efforts, in collaboration with local sales and production teams, both in advance of and during game day events
- Additional assistance may be provided to the event rentals for game day events and shared hospitality spaces
- Organize and maintain game day event supplies and materials
- Assist in executing special events when necessary
- Deliver the finest hospitality and service experience by going above and beyond every day
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Experience in event management, sports management, hospitality, and/or customer service
- Availability to work nights, weekends
- Ability to think quickly on his/her feet; Great problem solving skills under pressure
- Dependable and dedicated work ethic; Team player mentality
- Receives and applies feedback and direction
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and work long hours on your feet
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check