In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking a customer focused, experienced driver to join our family! The person in this role will be responsible for operating the SS&E Food Truck called “Spurs Streets Eats” in a safe and efficient manner serving as the driver for assigned events and as the expediter/cashier on-site for events. He/She will work with the Levy cook to provide a quality food and beverage experience for all guests. The food truck driver will report directly to the Culinary Experience Manager and will oversee logistics of operating the food truck for assigned events. Additional responsibilities include: transport to and from event site, set-up and tear down, menu accuracy, order accuracy and food presentation. He/She will be responsible for ensuring the food truck and all related equipment are always kept in safe operating conditions and will report any issues to the Culinary Experience Manager immediately.
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Help establish processes and procedures for routine cleaning and maintenance of our food truck.
- Perform duties as driver and cashier on the Spurs Street Eats food truck
- Assist with maintaining the social media content for the new Spurs Street Eats food truck.
- Responsible for updating the food truck register menu items on a weekly basis as the menu changes.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, ability to prioritize workload, and properly deploy staff as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience driving a large vehicle preferably for commercial use
- 2+ years experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- ServeSafe certified preferred or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Ability to pass a motor vehicle records background check, and maintain an acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Must have knowledge in the field of Culinary/Hospitality, Food Safety, and Culinary equipment
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional skills to deal with customer concerns and inquiries independently
- Must possess a working knowledge of computer programs and software, such as Microsoft Suite
- Flexibility to work long hours, flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods in extreme conditions.
- Must be able to meet dress standards. As a representative of Spurs Sports & Entertainment, dress standards are highly reflective of our brand.