In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Spurs Give, the non-profit organization of Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking enthusiastic fundraising representatives who are looking to gain knowledge within the sports industry to join our family!
50/50 raffle representatives will be responsible for assisting in all Spurs Give fundraising efforts, primarily the 50/50 Raffle. The 50/50 Raffle is a fundraiser that takes place at all Spurs and San Antonio FC home games. Fans purchase tickets to participate with one ticket drawn every game. The winner takes home 50% of the net earnings from that game and the other 50% benefits Spurs Give. You will have the opportunity to raise money for San Antonio youth through the Spurs Give mission, earn great rewards for exceptional performance, and have the experience of working for a professional organization.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Understand and promote the overall vision of Spurs Give.
- Sell raffle tickets and/or merchandise to fans pre-game through the end of third quarter.
- Educate fans and spread awareness about the 50/50 program and how it contributes to Spurs Give.
- Cultivate relationships with fans attending the games while representing Spurs Give and sharing the impact we make on the community.
- Work closely with a team of other representatives to collectively reach fundraising goals for Spurs Give.
- Responsible for accurate cash count, money management and ticket distribution.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive information and confidential situations.
- Strong teamwork aptitude and customer skills required.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Have the ability to stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must be punctual, self-motivated, and fearless in approaching guests
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Ability to wear designated uniform