In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Ticket Sales Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing ticket sales data to provide SS&E with forecasting, reporting, and observations. This role will assist in the ticket sales commission process, manage a part-time direct report, and serve as point of contact for all sales reporting in Tableau. Working closely with the Sales Leadership team, the Ticket Sales Analyst will provide data driven analysis and recommendations to increase revenue and fan engagement. The selected candidate will work cross functionally with multiple internal departments and external partners to achieve Spurs Sports & Entertainment’s 2023 Vision and beyond.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Creation and routine maintenance of all ticket reporting including but not limited to game-by-game reports, membership and plan sales, and daily ticket sales activity reports are communicated.
- Assist in ticket sales commission process for San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio FC, and Austin Spurs.
- Manage one (1) part-time direct report
- Use both large historical and current data sets to analyze all ticket sales performance including sales budget & projection, season ticket and passport (bank of credit) usage, and sales reps’ goals.
- Assist Ticket Operations teams with ticket system related needs including but limited to processing orders payments, creating price codes and events, and assisting internal customers with questions.
- Deliver ad-hoc projects, analysis, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, statistics, mathematics, another field related to analytical business studies or 2+ years in a BI/Data Analytics role.
- Ability to communicate statistical and analytical findings to a non-analytical audience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel required.
- Experience with statistical programming languages such as R, Python preferred.
- Experience with BI/Visual Analytics Tools such as Tableau, Power BI required.
- Ticket system exposure and/or experience (Archtics), CRM (Dynamics), and/or Pricing/Inventory management system background preferred.
- A flexible schedule to include the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays necessary during a sports season.
- 40% of job able to be performed remotely/60% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed.
- Ability to sit/work at a computer in an arena setting for potentially long periods of time.