In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Provides strategic and innovative leadership within the Information Technology environment across SS&E. Facilitates the deployment of these initiatives and provides supervision and mentor to the Information Technology staff.
- Assist with development of strategic IT business plans; coordinates and advises implementation of strategic IT business plans; assist with budget oversight that supports both the short-term and long-term objectives of the organization.
- Lead all aspects of, audit and ensure quality standards are met involving the daily operations and performance of the Information Technology (IT) department and end users experience delivery. Lead professional staff in the areas of network and infrastructure, applications and project management, information technology security and user services.
- Supervise, recruit, develop, and retain IT staff consistently by supporting both the professional and personal goals of the department in alignment with SS&E Values, Service Mantra and organizational developmental initiatives.
- Collaborate and demonstrate leadership presence by working closely with department leaders to identify and prioritize how information technology will be used to support the organization’s business plans.
- Evaluate and communicate/translate business objectives into information technology initiatives by identifying scope and approach to initiatives and formulate short- and long-term information technology plans to include, but not limited to the communication of risks associated with IT investments.
- Identify, research, and evaluate existing and new and emerging technologies and collaborate with leadership and other key staff to implement and maintain technology products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 8 years demonstrated ability in a computer support role including a minimum of 4 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum of 5years of demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining Microsoft solutions in an enterprise environment including Microsoft Office 365 and Azure environment.
- Minimum 5years experience and knowledge of networking technologies, their implementation and design including IP management, Router configuration and management, VoIP, VPN, and IPTV.
- General knowledge of application development languages and tools, including: .Net, SQL, and HTML.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures including server virtualization.
- Experience translating business objectives into information technology strategy and formulating short- and long-term information technology plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience demonstrating executive presence and working closely with other senior leaders to identify and prioritize how information technology will be used to support the organization’s business plan.
- Demonstrable ability to relate technical issues to non-technical leadership and staff.
- Ability to navigate in an indoor and outdoor arena setting to service and
- Ability to work long and irregular hours as needed to accommodate various sports and entertainment event schedules.