Creative Marketing Associate
SIS are proud to be leaders in collecting, analyzing and distributing the deepest data sets and insights to professional sports teams, sportsbooks, sports media and sports fans.
We are investing heavily in our Products, Technology and Data expertise as we look to drive accelerated growth of our dynamic, proprietary technology platform, products and services. We want you to help us shout about those products and get them in the public eye!
Sports Info Solutions (SIS) is looking for a new team member to fill a full-time position in our Marketing and Sales department as Marketing Associate.
The candidate will be a key team member, working in conjunction with Sports Business Owners, Sales Leadership and the Executive team to develop a range of marketing, growth and communications activities that drive the business forward. You will be working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with incredibly talented content creators, sales experts, and product/sports subject matter experts. The role will support the next evolution of the SIS products, brand, website and associated assets including growing our brand within the incumbent and new marketing channels we define together.
What you’ll do as Marketing Associate on the team at SIS:
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Work in collaboration with Sales, the Sports Business Owners and Executive team to develop new marketing tactics, content and communication strategies towards SIS clients, including MLB, NBA and NFL coaches and front office staff.
- Collect and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic, social traffic and conversion funnels)
- Coordinate with the design and content teams to generate digital assets, marketing collateral and the strategy associated.
- Monitor and report competitors marketing and sales activities
- Assist with organizing promotional events and other PR opportunities
What you’ll bring to the table:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A self-starter able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision and collaboratively within a fast paced team
- Knowledge of existing and emergent social media platforms and the ability to curate content marketing strategies for each
- Excellent writing and research skill
- Knowledge using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Powerpoint / Slides, Wordpress, Figma, Photoshop or other design software is an advantage
- Ability to constructively challenge and question, while being an active listener and team member
- Understanding of branding principles and hierarchy
- Strong creative and design skills are desirable, but not a requirement
- Knowledge and passion for sports, sports analytics and sports betting is desirable, but not required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people, who focus on being a part of a collaborative, team-centric environment. We work quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of the most unique challenges within sports technology. If that sounds good to you, join us.
SIS is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.