SUMMARY: Manages subordinates activities and directs and coordinates concessions workers by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises the concessions employees in the preparation and service of food and refreshments, including maintaining superior customer service, proper cash handling procedures, and sanitation standards.
- Responsible for the training of concessions staff to ensure consistent high quality of product and services for the patrons.
- Purchases product according to anticipated demand and familiarity with public taste in food and beverages within financial guidelines.
- Directs workers regarding the storage, preparation, and the serving of product at stands or circulating throughout audience.
- Responsible for the preparation, planning and coordinating of the product, service, and staff for each event requiring concessions.
- Assigns concession workers to locations and ensures that they are fit for duty, and have the tools they need to perform their job.
- Tabulates receipts and balances stands and related accounts.
- Inventories supplies on hand at end of each day or designated period.
- Works within guidelines to maintain food and labor costs.
- Responsible for the completion of the stand financial documentation of each event.Works within guidelines for food, alcohol and labor costs.
- Ensures that all staff assignments are completed during their shift by inspecting assigned areas frequently.
- Enforces safety regulations with staff including proper use of chemicals and in accordance with MSDS.
- Enforces company policies with staff.
- Perform common supervisory functions; planning, organizing, communicating, and other general related functions.
- Works independently, exercising good judgment and initiative.
- Responsible for general administrative functions and various other duties as necessary.
- Maintains working relationship with vendors and outside sources to complete required duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Food & Beverage
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.