New York, NY
Playfly Sports is looking for a Office Coordinator to join our team in New York, NY.
The Office Coordinator will support the daily organization and operation of a designated Playfly Sports office. This role supports general reception duties by welcoming and directing visitors, maintaining building access for employees, organizing the use of company conference rooms, and supporting high-level on-site meetings. Other responsibilities include assisting with hotel booking and leadership travel, ordering and receiving supplies, mail sorting, coordinating vendors, coding invoices for accounts payable, supporting requests for information, drafting communication, and ad hoc projects for the office’s senior leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Meet and greet visitors, provide directions and answer any questions regarding office support
- Handle day-to-day telephone communications
- Coordinate and set up client/vendor meetings for office and IT management
- Support Senior leadership with administrative duties including cross-functional scheduling, travel booking and creating and tracking expense reports
- Assist with sales events ticket allocation and tracking
- Track usage and budget of office supplies and snacks, ensure all supplies are restocked and organized in the office, as needed
- Manage all mailing and receipts of office packages and letters
- Keep conference rooms and shared communal spaces neat and tidy, manage office calendar and daily office communication
- Onboard and maintain vendor relations and products
- Process vendor invoices for approval
- Coordinate with departments to plan and host internal and external office events as needed
- Other job-related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative assistant role
- English required, secondary language(s) a plus
- Ability to manage New York Office projects (action log, timelines, budget and vendor contact)
- Experience with process mapping, Lean or Six Sigma, and Project management a plus
- Must have basic math and computer Skills: Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills and superior attention to detail
- The ability to multitask, works effectively under daily time constraints, and use discretion in managing sensitive communications and business relationships
TRAVEL, LIFTING, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Expectation to be in office 5 days a week
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk up stairs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
The pay range for this role is $55,000to $65,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
WHAT WE DO
Playfly Sports is the full-service, leading sports marketing and media company that enables brands to engage with sports fans on a local, regional, and national level through scaled linear, digital, and experiential assets. Playfly Sports drives outcome-based solutions into 90-million households via more than 7,800 live U.S. broadcasts of MLB, NBA, and NHL games; and influences sports fans of all ages through the management of college and high school multimedia rights, uniform branding, and high-profile sports sponsorship platforms. The company introduces high school and college students to career development opportunities in esports through Playfly Esports, operators of North America’s largest college esports league. Playfly Sports has the unique ability to partner, innovate, and advance the aspirations of athletes, brands, academic institutions, and sports fans across the U.S. Playfly Sports is Powered by Partnership. Visit Playfly Sports online at playfly.com
WHAT WE STAND FOR
At Playfly, we know that a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is a more innovative and successful one, but more importantly, we believe it’s just the right thing to do. Through conversations, company initiatives, community events and partnerships, policy changes, data analysis, workshops, and support groups, we are dedicated to creating a workplace where everyone can thrive. We are here for the long haul and to do the meaningful work that creates true institutional change within our workplace, with our partners, and in the communities we serve.
EEOC & DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Playfly Sports affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. Playfly Sports is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Playfly Sports is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, and as part of this commitment, Playfly Sports will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]