As a Preditor on the OneTeam content and media team, you will have a unique opportunity to bring your creative ideas and concepts to life. You will work on a variety of projects in partnership with our partner athletes, player associations, and our brand, content, and licensing partners.
This role will play a crucial role in producing and editing various forms of content, including short and longer-form branded content, as well as athlete-storytelling pieces. A great candidate for this role will have extensive knowledge and skills with editing software and a wealth of creative and technical instincts. This role may be called on to handle small projects on their own, while also playing an important role in larger-scale content projects. Content created will be both internal (example: company sizzle reels, reels for pitches), and external (example: social media features and other digital or traditional channels). |
As a member of the growing OneTeam Partners team, you will work across the company focused on helping athletes maximize their name, image and likeness, while also amplifying their voices and stories.
- Produce and edit short and long-form content, including sizzle reels, short features.
- Lead small projects on your own, including producing, basic camera/audio/lighting, and editing.
- Work with creative and development team to shoot sizzles and pre-sales materials.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest creative and content trends
- Extensive knowledge of editing software including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, color correcting, and sound design
- Understanding of Motion Graphics, Music and Sound FX libraries and post-production workflow
- A wealth of creative and technical instincts
- Experience working with athletes, and the ability to put talent at ease to ensure the best experience for the athlete, and the best final product
- Must possess the ability to multi-task -- oversee, shoot, and edit multiple video pieces simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Ability to write copy
- Post and editorial problem-solving ability
- Experience with a variety of digital media workflows and knowledge of a wide array of media asset types
- Strong attention to detail and organization, and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Expertise with camera tech and operation
- Sports knowledge
- Location: Remote, with frequent travel as needed for shoots, etc.
Formed in November 2019, OneTeam Partners is a joint venture between the NFL Players Association (NFLPA), MLB Players Association (MLBPA) and RedBird Capital Partners. OneTeam helps athletes maximize the value of their name, image, and likeness rights by transforming the way in which athletes interact with businesses across four verticals: group licensing, athlete marketing, content creation and venture investing. OneTeam represents a range of commercial business interests on behalf of the NFLPA, MLBPA, MLSPA, U.S. Women's National Team Players Association, Women's National Basketball Players Association, and U.S. Rugby Players Association.