OneTeam helps athletes maximize the value of their name, image, and likeness rights by transforming the way in which athletes interact with businesses across group licensing, marketing, media and other ventures. OneTeam represents a range of commercial business interests on behalf of the NFLPA, MLBPA, MLSPA, U.S. Women's National Team Players Association, WNBPA, U.S. Rugby Players Association, NWSLPA, and League of Legends Championship Series Players Association.
Reporting to the Vice President of Creative Strategy and Marketing, the Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring OneTeam creative pitches/presentations, projects, campaigns and initiatives are successfully delivered in accordance with quality standards and brief specifications including brand guidelines, deliverables, timeline and budget. This role will employ meticulous attention to detail, efficient cross-functional communication and reporting as well as the application of project management technology to establish and deliver effective project management processes and standards across the integrated marketing organization. This includes internal oversight of the full project lifecycle from conception to completion with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple project workstreams and stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary liaison with internal stakeholders to receive new briefs and project requests, assign tasks based on resource availability, manage inputs, timelines and dependencies as well as coordinate internal stakeholder reviews
- Partner closely with internal teams during the project planning, ideation and execution phases to ensure licensee/partner objectives are defined and deliverables and associated feedback are shared/incorporated in a timely manner
- Create workback schedules and project trackers. Manage day-to-day project schedules and calendars to track campaign and deliverable milestones
- Compile, maintain and present accountability documents including agendas, meeting summaries, timelines and project status reports
- Serve as the departmental point of contact for project updates and facilitate associated communication between internal stakeholders
- Monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems, barriers or delays while proactively identifying options and solutions
- Enforce departmental creative process and manage the quality assurance phase for all creative projects to ensure the highest standards of creative output
- Partner with Accounts Payable to receive, submit and track creative/media invoices
- Compile and catalog, in partnership with departmental stakeholders, pitch decks, creative assets, post campaign reporting and analysis
- 3-5 years of relevant project management experience in a creative, marketing and/or production environment
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing disciplines including new business, campaigns, content, digital/social media, experiential, etc.
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator among cross functional teams
- Organized, self-directed and accountable. Proactive, with thorough attention to detail and resourceful problem-solving skills. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead project meetings, present updates, and clearly deliver accurate, detailed information via written and verbal communication
- Team player with desire to innovate and collaborate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and project management software
- Demonstrated passion for the sports industry by keeping up with latest news, trends, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, media, communications or related field preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.