About the Job: The Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for the end-to-end development and design of creative assets for custom decks, one-sheets and presentations. Additionally, you will design creative assets for live events, brand initiatives, and internal partner campaigns. Working closely with our sales and sponsorship team, this role will help with story line development, deck design and layout, and developing a best-in-class final product.
This role will also work in partnership Marketing to determine and execute on the creative direction for assets to be used in social, website and video content for OneTeam Partners.
You will also work closely with other verticals within OneTeam, including creating assets for our digital marketing team, promotional materials for our licensing team, social and website graphics for our social channels and partners, one-sheets and sales decks for our content team, and Player Association presentations for our partnership team.
As a member of the growing OneTeam Partners team, you will work across the company to help athletes maximize their name, image and likeness, while also amplifying their voices and stories.
- Design marketing materials, sales presentations, and new business pitches
- Develop presentation storyline, design deck and layout content
- Manage graphic and image selection, licensing, and internal photo/logo library
- Create graphics for our licensing team to use in digital marketing or promotion
- Develop presentation templates
- Design digital creative, including animated GIF and HTML5 graphic files
- Assist in creating OneTeam Partners brand guidelines and graphics for our internal channels; i.e. social, web, templates, marketing materials, and events
- Design, maintain and update the general capabilities deck for the company
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects, while ensuring projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Other projects as assigned
- Extensive expertise with graphic design software (Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software) as well as presentation software (Microsoft Powerpoint, keynote, slides etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years experience working in graphic design for an agency, network, brand or related company in the sports or creative industries
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail
- Passion for sports and/or sports knowledge a plus
- Location: Remote
About OneTeam Partners
Formed in November 2019, OneTeam Partners is a joint venture between the NFL Players Association (NFLPA), MLB Players Association (MLBPA) and RedBird Capital Partners. OneTeam helps athletes maximize the value of their name, image, and likeness rights by transforming the way in which athletes interact with businesses across four verticals: group licensing, athlete marketing, content creation and venture investing. OneTeam represents a range of commercial business interests on behalf of the NFLPA, MLBPA, MLSPA, U.S. Women's National Team Players Association, Women's National Basketball Players Association, and U.S. Rugby Players Association.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.