OneTeam Partners is seeking a highly motivated Director, People and Culture to help the organization into its next phase of growth. Started in January 2020, OneTeam has grown quickly to ~40 employees across a diverse range of skills, roles, and geographies, and expects to grow to ~50-60 in the coming months. The Director, People and Culture, will be responsible for strategy, execution, and infrastructure to help manage company growth, attract and retain top talent, and cultivate and nurture a culture which values diversity, inclusion and the expert contributions of each team member. This role will be responsible for partnering with all leaders at OneTeam to develop people-related processes and practices that align to and support OneTeam strategy, and improve team performance, retain top talent, and increase employee engagement. Additionally, the Director, People and Culture is responsible for performing day-to-day administrative projects and managing the OneTeam HR Platform provider, Insperity.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Talent acquisition and growth
- Define a talent sourcing strategy to recruit talented candidates for a diverse range of roles at OneTeam
- Work with hiring managers to understand resources needs and develop job descriptions
- Refine and implement the hiring process
- Refine and implement training for hiring managers (including interview best practice, resume best practice, guidelines for implementing a fair process, etc)
- Conduct structured resume reviews and interviews and guide the hiring process for all open positions, in partnership with the relevant hiring manager
- Talent Management and Development
- Implement onboarding process which incorporates education about the business, creates connections to colleagues and cross functional collaboration, and sets the tone for a highly professional and productive workplace
- Implement performance management system, guiding all managers through the PM process and providing recommendations for turning feedback into concrete growth steps
- Develop an early management training program, as the quality of your managers directly affects retention and culture.
- Culture and Engagement
- Conduct regular employee check-ins to develop an understanding of the employee experience and have a pulse on the organization.
- Support initiatives and opportunities to promote healthy cross-departmental internal communication, teamwork and collaboration.
- Develop a values integration program, to integrate the OneTeam values into every facet of the culture and day to day work
- Develop and lead the OneTeam cross-company connectivity strategy, to ensure all employees are connected to one another and feel supported by OneTeam
- Partner with Chief of Staff to lead and implement DRIVE team’s diversity, inclusion, and equity efforts
- Manage relationship with Insperity
- Work with Insperity to refine policies and procedures as needed
- Maintain personnel records and perform tasks to ensure employees are enrolled and maintained on the Insperity platform
- Manage relationship with technology provider, NST, serving as a resource and connector for employees when issues arise
- Identify and resolve personnel issues as they arise
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources / People and Culture
- Broad knowledge and experience in developing and executing programs and processes in support of: organization development, talent recruitment and acquisition, talent management, employee engagement, training and development, organization planning for growth, employee relations, and other people, culture, and org related topics
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Impact- and results-oriented
- Superior interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Detail oriented
- Creative problem solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.