As a Creative Director on the content and media team and in support of the sponsorship, athlete marketing and consumer product licensing teams at OneTeam Partners, you will have a unique opportunity to ideate and bring your creative ideas and concepts to life. You will work in partnership with the athletes we represent, the players associations we work with, as well as our media, content, athlete marketing, and licensing partners.
This role will help lead creative efforts for integrated partnership pitches including, branded content, sponsorship, athlete marketing, digital media, and licensed products. The Creative Director will also support additional internal sales and marketing needs, and the longer-form creative team as needed.
As a member of the growing OneTeam Partners team, you will work across the company focused on helping athletes maximize their name, image and likeness, while also amplifying their voices and stories.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion.
- Lead and direct the creative team to ensure that visual and brand standards are met, and all projects executed on behalf of a partner meet that partner’s objectives.
- Maintain a “pulse” on creative trends, platforms and design.
- Identify, develop, and maintain strong pipeline of creative freelancers and production company talent, and cultivate the career development of staff members and freelance partners.
- Contribute to the refinement of OneTeam Partners media and content strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of creative industry experience within a media, production, agency and/or technology organization.
- Proven track record of ideating and executing original creative concepts, fully integrated marketing campaigns and short-form segments.
- Experience creating authentic and organic content for brands as sponsors of the content.
- Experience managing in-house creative teams, as well as outside vendors and production companies.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive project/agreements at once in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Early adopter of technology and ever-involving social platforms.
- Strong developed relationships with freelancers, and production companies throughout the industry.
- Experience working with brands, brand licensing, consumer product development, retail experience, sports league or team experience a plus.
Formed in November 2019, OneTeam Partners is a joint venture between the NFL Players Association (NFLPA), MLB Players Association (MLBPA) and RedBird Capital Partners. OneTeam helps athletes maximize the value of their name, image, and likeness rights by transforming the way in which athletes interact with businesses across four verticals: group licensing, athlete marketing, content creation and venture investing. OneTeam represents a range of commercial business interests on behalf of the NFLPA, MLBPA, MLSPA, U.S. Women's National Team Players Association, Women's National Basketball Players Association, and U.S. Rugby Players Association.