Purpose: OneTeam Partners is seeking a Sponsorship and Athlete Marketing Coordinator to support its Brand Partnerships and Athlete Marketing business. This role will support all aspects of the partnership sales and account management process. Duties include supporting the presales process and material development as well as assisting the account management team on daily management and fulfillment of sponsor assets, including managing contracts and invoices, developing timelines and status reports, setting up weekly calls, liaising with internal staff, and pulling together recap materials and presentations for the client. To succeed in this role, the right person must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks, have very strong attention to detail, and have a problem-solving and collaborative mentality.
This position will play a key role in supporting brand clients as well as our PA partners: NFLPA, MLBPA, MLSPA, USWNTPA, WNBPA, USRPA, NWSLPA, and LCSPA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the Brand Partnerships Business Development and the Account Management team with all aspects of the sales and account management process
- Research, data collecting and document preparation to assist the pre-sales process
- Maintain pipelines, CRM systems, project management tools, and status documents
- Facilitate account management processes such as contract templates, invoice requests, briefs, meeting notes and agendas
- Develop and maintain program documents such as project plans, recaps, and case studies,
- Assist in facilitating daily communication with clients, partners, and vendors
- Maintain repository of industry trends, insights, data and information
- Manage onsite event execution and event preparation as needed
- Assist with additional Sponsorship & Athlete Marketing requests such as sponsorship evaluations, competitive reviews, POVs, white papers, property research
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in a sales, activation, or service capacity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, creative, and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint or other presentation software required
- Basic design capabilities a plus
- Experience with project management tools, such as Asana, or sales CRM, such as Salesforce, preferred
- Passionate about sports and the athletes who play them
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.