On Location is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, results-oriented Vice President, Program Development – Music Experiences to be a key member of the team responsible for the development and execution of new event programs. As a core function, this role will be responsible for the development and delivery of innovative programs that cement On Location as a leader in the live experiences industry. The ideal candidate is a master networker who thinks big and has an extensive background in the live entertainment, editorial, or brand management, and a track record of creating forward-thinking campaigns and event programs. The ideal candidate brings extensive relationships in music and entertainment, a global perspective, and a passion for immersive experiences.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spearhead development of new fan-centric event initiatives across music and lifestyle that are consistent with company’s overall strategy
- Lead creation of presentation materials for creative concepts and On Location products and lead internal and external presentations, brainstorms, and pitches
- Manage business development opportunities from conception through contract negotiation
- Develop, maintain, update, and continuously look for innovative products to be sold in line with event programs
- Work with finance to ascertain profitability and viability of new projects and products
- Identify & review consumer trends, market changes, and competitor activities, making recommendations for planning adjustments when necessary
- Hire, lead, and manage an experienced team, setting clear expectations, guidelines, and standards
- Oversee talent booking and artist relations function(s) across music experiences
- Build and maintain relationships across music and entertainment to keep company at the forefront of the consumer zeitgeist and establish a consistent pipeline of opportunities
- Collaborate across the Endeavor network to identify, develop, and execute global & national opportunities in music and lifestyle
- A minimum of 12 years experience in live entertainment, editorial, or creative direction
- Experience in building creative brands, concepts, or executions in music and/or entertainment space is a must have
- Strong organizational skills; with experience in juggling multiple projects in different phases simultaneously
- Expert communications skills with the proven ability to conceptualize programs, scale them, and make them understandable at any level of detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; will contribute to company culture and strong working relationships with internal & external partners
- Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours, weekends, and travel as required
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
Create value by enriching people's lives.
Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.