We are seeking an experienced, motivated individual to join our Company as a Payroll Administrator. This individual will manage employee records and facilitate event staff payroll - ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages and ensuring that employee payments are delivered timely and accurately. To be successful this individual should be familiar with standard payroll software and processes as well as possess excellent multitasking, attention to detail, and organizational and customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Assist with recording all payroll information (salaries, benefits, arrears, retro pay, manual checks, garnishments, deductions, taxes, and third-party payments) accurately within our payroll system
- Provide information and answer employee questions related to payroll matters as needed
- Perform frequent internal audits to ensure accurate data and reporting
- Ensure accurate employee/event staff records, pay rates and timely payment of wages
- Ensure that final paychecks are issued according to state law
- Process timely verification of employment requests
- Protects employee information and confidential data
- Maintains audit spread sheet for internal audit of each payroll
- Reconcile overview of payroll by company after each payroll
- Assist with various audits and provide information to auditors as needed
- Provide reports to accounting after payroll processing
- Provide support for processing and submission of the Event Staff Payroll
- Work with vendor to process pay changes for Event Staff
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and precise with follow through in a timely manner
- Develops creative and alternative solutions with a focus on the employee experience
- Maintains proper data integrity and confidentiality
- Other duties assigned to assist the overall Human Resources department
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- One to three years of experience in Payroll, and familiarity with tax laws
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including pivot tables, sum-ifs/ v-lookups, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of multi-state payroll and compliance filings
- Above average communication skills, both written and oral
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Workday experience preferred but not required
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
Create value by enriching people's lives.
Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.