* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
The Fulfillment coordinator is responsible for managing the flow of goods between the company and our customers. They ensure that orders are processed quickly and efficiently, while also making sure that all customer requests are handled properly. The Fulfillment coordinator may work directly with vendors to purchase supplies or raw materials. They may also coordinate with other departments within their company to make sure that they have everything they need to fulfill customer orders in a timely fashion.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating multiple projects across all merchandise verticals including touring, code-based redemption & direct to consumer, e-commerce, and post show-fulfillment.
- Liaise between warehouse fulfillment partners and internal stakeholders, adhering to standard operating procedures to fulfill each program
- Create FedEx and UPS international air bills and commercial invoices for International Shipments
- Drop-shipment data entry into Veracore
- Tracking shipments and ensuring all tracking #’s are relayed to the receiver
- Upload/Send tracking to the appropriate shared folders/recipients
- Maintain shipment tracking log for various merch verticals
- Coordinate with Event Producers on drop-shipment schedules to tour
- Coordinate CBR and D2C set-up with EP’s, MSI, and Ticketmaster/Box office
- Diligent follow-up with warehouse on outgoing shipment, and inventory reporting for each tour/project at various stages in the tour/project cycle
- E-Commerce/BMS: pulling inventory reports, activating and deactivating products, adjusting inventory and looking up customer orders for guest services.
- Pulling and formatting shipping data to send to MSI. Formatting customer guest surveys for shipments. Verifying inventory in VeraCore
- Guest Services – Liaise with guest services to resolve customer tickets/merch requests
- Assist with shipping in all formats: creating UPS air bills or freight shipments, formatting reports for UPS batch shipping. International air bills & commercial invoices. Arranging courier service, or cartage of road cases and merch to tour.
- Assist in maintaining the purchase order log on shared drive
- Assist with orderings backdrops and signage for tours
- Creative Design Request Sheet – assist in moving along project marked for our dept. with Judd and EP
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Stay updated on all active programs and follow-up on special requests as needed
- Submit Payment Request Forms as needed
- Attend weekly calls/meetings with leadership, guest services and MSI.
- Follow-up with MSI/warehouse partners until projection completion and billing
- Fulfill small/reasonable mailing projects as needed (i.e., stuffing envelopes with laminates and bringing those to the post office)
- Ability to drive/uber to FedEx and UPS stores to drop off shipments as need
- Interface with various merchandise partners to price and source various merch items and apparel for any of our verticals
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.