* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
THE ROLE: Business Development, Strategy, and Operations supporting Golf Experiences
This position is primarily responsible for supporting client service and growth, event strategy, and operational efforts for the B2B Experiences division (focusing on golf events) which provides exceptional high-end travel experiences and events for corporations and ultra-high net worth individuals.
The ideal candidate will help lead golf corporate client management and work to grow those clients to spend within other events and businesses within the company. They will be a self-starter who thinks outside the box to ideate for clients, problem solve, and connect dots with external clients and internal employees. This person will manage multiple tasks and projects, anticipate needs, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Corporate & Bespoke Team focusing on Golf events:
- Support the Strategy and Operations teams in program curation, planning, building budgets, and proposals for corporate and UHN worth clients, along with identifying additional revenue, profit potential, and product offerings across all tentpole events.
- Direct on-site operations teams and vendors, with a focus on golf events.
- Manage client accounts with a focus on retention and renewal in the golf experiences space.
- Build and grow relationships with vendors to strengthen our event portfolios both financially and qualitatively
- Execute and manage RFPs as needed
- Elevate and expand product offerings and service levels, becoming an extension of On Location's "industry standard" in the eyes of B2B/HNW buyer
Serve as a liaison to other areas of the business to maximize division potential:
- Continue to work with Business Development to expand partnerships through new, creative, and elevated methods
- Participate in Rights Holder conversations, creating bespoke & corporate client solutions to enhance the larger relationship and meet strategic goals
- Liaise with Endeavor at-large to identify and develop cross-company opportunities and integrations
- Manage legal and finance workstreams as needed
- Deliver program execution at highest levels
Other Duties & Responsibilities
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. This position may require up to 40 % travel.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- 6+ years of related business experience, preferably in a B2B role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; in particular Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Keynote and Asana (program management tool)
- Ability to travel for business on weekends and holidays or to work nights and weekends when needed or scheduled
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Balance of creativity / innovation to dream big with the realistic logistical expertise to get things done
- Ability to use resources effectively and efficiently, can perform multiple tasks at once, and arrange information in a useful manner.
- Produce accurate work, even when under pressure, and check accuracy of information before using or passing on to others.
- Ability to set priorities, quickly zero-in on the "critical few" and put the "trivial many" aside, and to juggle numerous tasks and priorities while maintaining productive flow of work.
- Practices attentive and active listening, with flexibility and adaptability, in order to determine what drives results.
- Demonstrates good follow-through on information and project status.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.