In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Daily management of assigned events under the direction and with support from the VP of Ticketing.
- Lead a team of dedicated pricing analysts.
- Formulate, analyze, and evaluate pricing strategies and their effectiveness using historical & live data, competitor behavior, and consumer buying patterns.
- Understand and analyze trends in live events, venues, cities, and ticket marketplaces.
- Work with the leadership team to establish revenue goals for each event and implement the appropriate strategies to attain those goals.
- Expand our ability to identify and leverage additional inventory opportunities.
- Collaborate with the product team to create and design product offerings.
- Track performance and pacing versus budget targets and goals.
- Create a positive team environment within the department.
- Development, documentation, and implementation of specific event procedures and reports.
- Drive focus on Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Take necessary actions to rectify problems and improve situations, even those outside areas of direct responsibility.
- Host regular team meetings to ensure operational efficiencies.
- Formulate goals for team members and provide annual performance reviews.
- Participate in further development of internal tools and processes.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule. Should be available to travel for work during holidays and key event times.
Qualifications and Skills
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Sports Management, Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics, or a related field.
Experience and Knowledge
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years related experience, including yield management, data analysis, and experience supervising, coaching, and leading teams.
- History of working directly with rightsholders and other partners.
- Proven proficiency in planning, project management, leadership, and organization.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and is self-motivated to accomplish tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience with a range of analytics and large datasets, including using data to make informed decisions and projections.
- Working knowledge of Quicksight or other data visualization tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Access experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to listen well and understand needs.
- Highly data-literate, proactively inquisitive, and skilled in analytics.
- Problem solving, critical thinker.
- Hard-working and proactive in finding new ways to help the company do its work.
- Self-motivated go-getter.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.