Box Office Teller – Part time with Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, CT
We are seeking individuals who are looking to uphold our organizations pride in customer service and maintaining his/her professional demeanor in any situation. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guests with a positive initial impression of the Webster Bank Arena.
- Accurately operate the Ticketmaster computer ticketing system to sell tickets to any events held at the Webster Bank Arena
- Assist with processing internal orders sold by the internal sales department
- Provide all guests with a positive first impression of the Webster Bank Arena by offering superior, individualized customer service
- Answering incoming calls to the Box Office line and provide information regarding any and all upcoming events
- Balance and reconcile cash draw at the end of each shift
- Maintain the policies of the Box Office with regard to customer service and other ticketing issues
- Performing other duties as assigned
- 1 - 2 years retail and/or customer service experience
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- Excellent customer service skills, an outgoing personality and a professional demeanor
- The aptitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and basic computer skills
- Ability to speak clearly and politely on phone
- Prior Ticketmaster, Archtics and/or Box Office experience a plus
- Must be able to work flexible hours and must live locally
- Ability to work calmly in a fast paced environment
This position is a part time hourly. Hours are based around the events that come to the Webster Bank Arena and are mostly nights and weekends.
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have any Ticketmaster, Archtics, or Box Office experience?
Do you have 1-2 years retail / customer service experience?
Besides nights & weekends, are you also available to work days?
Do you have a college degree?