This position is responsible for providing support to all facets of the Ticket Operations Department of the New Orleans Pelicans and New Orleans Saints, including but not limited to the processing of sales ticket orders and requests as well as maintaining accounts. The Ticket Operations Associate also assists with all aspects of Box Office Management on game days. This position acts under direct supervision of the Director of Ticket Operations and Ticket Operations Manager.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the processing and delivery methods of all plan ticket orders and requests
- Assists with the maintenance all accounts with regards to accounts’ financial details, seat relocations, seat/ticket upgrade requests, and the editing of account information based upon approved policies and procedures
- Assists with managing of single game and season plan inventory
- Possess a knowledge of the events in other departments in order to answer questions or direct them to the proper staff member
- Assists in the overall operation of the Will Call windows on all Pelicans and Saints game days
- Must be able to work all home games
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others
- Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines
- Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Previous experience working with a Ticketing System preferred but not required
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work effectively and independently on multiple projects
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet and exceed customers’ needs and expectations
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be able to sit and work at a computer 80 percent of the day
- Game days must be able to stand for 50 percent of the day
Applications must be submitted through Teamwork. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.