*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
THE NEW ORLEANS PELICANS/SAINTS ARE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE MINDED PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES IN SPORTS
Are you a recent college graduate with talent for customer service, event planning, and sports passion? Do you have an interest in being part of a sales and service team with two of the most exciting teams in the NBA and NFL? We are looking for people who want to get an opportunity to use their skills and join our Ticket Service team at the New Orleans Pelicans and Saints. The Season Ticket Services Associate role is a seasonal position with a purpose to achieve elevated, outstanding customer service and fan experiences for Saints and Pelicans season ticket holders and fans.
Day to Day Service Responsibilities
- Answer and provide outstanding, elevated customer service to frequent incoming service calls from Saints and Pelicans season ticket holders and fans
- Assist Ticket Sales Account Executives with touch point, relationship building process with season ticket holders
- Make outbound service calls to gather more in-depth customer information
- Assist with day-to-day activities in the Ticket Sales and Service department which may include but is not limited to assembly of data entry in database systems
- Handle and process ticket orders and payment plans
- Attend select interdepartmental and client meetings to convey service-related items
- Embrace the values of: work ethic, positivity, coachability, cultural leadership, passion for service, passion for craft, and passion for sports business.
Game Day and Event Responsibilities
- Perform various duties on game nights including entertaining clients and prospects
- Execute set-up and take down of sales and service tables
- Assist with on and off court season ticket holder assets at games
- Provide direct customer service to season ticket holders and fans at Superdome and Smoothie King Center Ticket Box Offices
- Assist with set up and execution of Saints and Pelicans non-gameday events
- Providing customer service for Season Ticket Holders at concierge services tables on New Orleans Saints and Pelicans game days
- College degree preferred but not required
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment and maintain confidentiality
- Must possess excellent organizational, written, verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM and Seat Geek SRO software a plus
- Flexibility to work extended and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, as required, in non-traditional settings
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, self-motivated, creativity, professional, and detail oriented
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while working on a computer
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while working a box office window, sales table, and game days
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds comfortably
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.