*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
Season Ticket Sales and Retention Account Executive
Department:Ticket Sales & Service
Reports to:Manager of Season Ticket Sales and Retention
Type:Full Time, Non - Exempt
The New Orleans Pelicans & Saints Ticket Sales Sales and Retention Department is seeking a talented and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sales and service leader in the sports industry. This individual will be responsible for renewing and growing a book of business of 500-700 Pelicans full season ticket holders and Saints club season ticket holders.
The Sales and Retention Account Executive will be responsible for a full menu of products to renew and sell including Pelicans and Saints full season and partial season tickets, annual and single game suites, group tickets, and mini packages. These products will be sold primarily via developing strong relationships with customers in their book of business via our quarterly touchpoint system. In addition, the Sales and Retention Account Executive is expected to provide 1st class, elevated customer service to all Saints and Pelicans season ticket holders and fans. Training and support will be provided by the leadership team, namely from the Director and Manager of Sales and Retention. The Pelicans & Saints’ primary goal is to develop future sales leader within the organization.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and yearly sales and service goals
- Provide 1st class, elevated customer service experience to season ticket holders
- Develop relationships with customers in a book of business of 500-700 Pelicans full season ticket holder accounts and Saints Club Season Ticket Holder Accounts via quarterly touchpoints (2-Way Interactions getting something of value and providing something of value to customers)
- Touchpoints are gained via outbound/inbound phone calls, emails, and face to face appointments at our practice facility, out of office, and on game nights
- Grow a book of business of 500-700 Pelicans full season ticket holder accounts and Club Saints Season Ticket Holder Accounts via upgrading their seats, selling additional seats, obtaining referrals, and capitalizing on suite and group opportunities
- Sell New Pelicans and Saints business through self-prospecting, cold calling, etc.
- Resolve season ticket holder and fans questions and complaints such as:
- Adding on Single Game and Group Tickets to Accounts, How to access and manage their account online (Ticket Reprinting, Ticket Forwarding, Ticket Donating), Taking Payments, Handling Declines, Saints Wait List, Parking
- Execute and Resolve issues with Season Ticket Holder Benefits such as:
- Buyback and Ticket Swap Program, Game night assets like Benchwarmers, High-Five Kids, Season Ticket Holder of the game
- Managing Customer Payment Plans
- Attend weekly/monthly Training Sessions
- Work Saints and Pelicans Home Games to perform duties such as:
- Visiting with clients at service centers and in their seats, working in the box office, working outside beer garden area, resolving customer service issues
- Work 10-20 non-game day Saints and Pelicans events throughout the year
- Manage customer interaction using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Manage available ticket inventory using Seat Geek SRO Ticketing System
- Contribute positively to the organizational culture in working together with peers and leadership team
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Attend team and community events for maximizing service opportunities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with all levels in the organization
- Ability to work under the stress of deadlines and prioritize work when given multiple projects
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays and event nights
- Other duties as assigned by department leadership
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint)
- Proficient with Microsoft CRM and Seat Geek SRO preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Experience working in a Sports Ticket Sales and Service Department Preferred
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.