*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
The New Orleans Pelicans & Saints are seeking a talented and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sales leader in the sport industry. The Premium Account Executive will service and manage a book of business that includes both Pelicans and Saints annual suites. Primary responsibilities outside of managing a book of business are to sell Pelicans/Saints Suites through cultivating new B2B relationships. Additionally, other premium products such as Pelicans’ Floor Seats, Loge Boxes, and Lower Sideline Club seats will be a high area of focus. These products will be sold primarily via preset face-to-face appointments, in-game opportunities, self-prospecting, B2B campaigns, and cold calls. Training and support will be provided by the leadership team, and more specifically the Director of Premium Seating.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a leader in selling both Pelicans and Saints premium products
- Sell full menu of products: Saints Annual Suites, Pelicans Annual Suites, Single Game Suites, Season Tickets, Partial Season Tickets, and Group Tickets
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals
- Complete 3-5 face-to-face appointments per week (in-game, at customer’s office, Saints/Pelicans facility, Smoothie King Center, Mercedes-Benz Superdome)
- Provide excellent customer service at events and over the phone
- Service and renew Half Season and 12 Game Plan accounts
- Work all Saints home games and 90% of Pelicans homes games
- Manage customer interaction using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Manage available ticket inventory using SRO Ticketing System
- Contribute positively to the organizational culture in working together with peers and leadership team
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES
- Completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Four years of experience in ticket sales role with high level of success
- Experience in selling premium or high-end inventory
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to provide thorough and exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively present sales material to prospects on an appointment
- Adaptability and time management skills – ability to manage time properly, based on time of the year and given tasks
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office software programs
- Desire to be a sales leader and to be committed to continual learning and growth
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.