The Motion Graphics Coordinator is responsible for assisting in creatively producing content for both the Pelicans and Saints video boards, including LED ribbon boards, Exterior Marquee Boards, etc. Works with Pelicans and Saints video production department to produce, edit and design graphics and animation packages for both game and non-game day content. This includes other duties and projects as assigned by the Senior Motion Graphics Manager. Must be available to work all home games. This is a full time position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, design and create graphics and animation packages for in-arena video and LED presentation
- Assist Pelicans and Saints video production department with headshots and open video creation
- Update features and packages as necessary throughout the season (Next Home Game, Item of the Game, etc.)
- Stay on top of trends and ideas within motion graphics/animation industry
- Work with other departments to address video production needs, as time allows
- Participate as a member of Pelicans and Saints In-Arena Video Production on game nights
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor degree in television, communications, animation, digital media or motion graphics
- 2-4 years experience in motion graphics, animation, video editing and/or live video production required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in Cinema 4D is a plus
- Understanding of time management as it pertains to game day responsibilities of both clients and team based assignments
- Proficiency with various graphic, video and motion graphic software
- Experience working in a Mac based environment
- Creative individual who can collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work within a fast-paced, deadline oriented, high energy environment
While performing the duties assigned, the employee must be willing to work irregular hours, which include evenings, weekends and some holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.