*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
Are you ready for an exciting career in the sport industry!? In this role you will be working for both the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the National Football League (NFL)! Inside Sales Associates are responsible for selling a wide range of ticket packages for both the New Orleans Pelicans (NBA) and the New Orleans Saints (NFL). Products range from season tickets, luxury suites, group plans and possible sponsorship sales. This is an 8-12 month sales development program. Throughout this entry level program our focus will be centered around training and development as we are committed to crafting the sport industries next class of top level sales professionals.
Company culture will be emphasized as we value the meaning of passion, work ethic, leadership, positive attitude, openness to learning and results. Top sales leaders on the Inside Sales team will be considered for promotion for an external or internal Account Executive role towards the end of the program’s course.
- Generate revenue by cold calling individuals and companies to set up face-to-face appointments and finalize sales of Saints Suites, Pelicans Suites, Season Tickets, Partial Season Tickets, Group Tickets, and Mini Packages.
- Ability to work as a collaborative group.
- Complete at least 100 outbound phone calls per day with the goal of establishing a face to face appointments at the Ochsner Sports Performance Center.
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals that are built by the team.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring prompt and thorough responses for all inbound and outbound communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute in a timely manner.
- Professionally aggressive and competitive approach to the selling process.Qualifications:
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University required.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt in a fast pace work environment with meaningful demands and frequent changes.
- Must possess a professional attitude and has the ability to get along with all levels of the organization and outside contacts.
- Attend 75% of both Pelicans & Saints Home games to ensure phenomenal customer service to all clients and fans.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively – both verbal and written.
- Must work nights, weekends, and holidays, as the event calendar requires.
- Balance customer interaction using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Run available ticket inventory using SRO Ticketing System.
- Other duties as assigned by the Inside Sales Manager.
***Top sales performers will be rewarded with ability to grow Earnings and Responsibilities***
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.