*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
Overall Purpose:This position is responsible for service aspects of the Group Sales department.
Day to Day Service Responsibilities
- Assist Group Account Executives with touch point process
- Assist with day-to-day activities in the Ticket Sales department which may include but is not limited to assembly of mass-mailings and data entry
- Edit and create flyers and promotional materials
- Answer incoming service requests
- Assist customers via inbound and outbound phone calls
- Handle ticket orders, organizing group tickets, mailing ticket and information packets, and answering group ticket related questions
- Provide input on service components and execution of new group program development
- Create service recaps of each event
- Assist with development and organization of various programs such as youth sports clinics, theme nights, church groups, school outings, etc.
- Assist with prospecting for Group Account Executive sales efforts
Game Day Responsibilities
- Execute set-up and take down of sales table and distribution of promotional items
- Execution of group Fan Experience Package and additional assets
- Assist with reception of guests at entrances
- Other duties as determined by the Group Sales and Service Leadership
- College seniors, graduate-level or recently graduated students
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment and maintain confidentiality
- Must possess excellent organizational, written, verbal and listening skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent copy writing skills a must
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, self-motivated, organized, professional, mature and detail oriented
- Flexibility to work extended and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, as required, in non-traditional settings
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds comfortably
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.