If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
Graphic Designer (Creative Services)
The New Orleans Saints & New Orleans Pelicans are looking for a talented graphic designer to join their Marketing department. This position will help grow two global sports brands through the creation of breakthrough marketing. They’ll work collaboratively with the brand team and other graphic designers to develop creative assets for a wide variety of campaigns and ad hoc projects. This role requires a strong understanding of design principles, composition, color, typography and photography. A professional design portfolio that reflects all of these skills must be submitted along with a resume. This position will be based at the Saints-Pelicans offices in New Orleans (Metairie).
- Translate project objectives into engaging design concepts
- Design assets that align with the brand guidelines and seasonal campaigns
- Resize approved design concepts for use across multiple platforms
- Heavy emphasis on digital campaigns (social media, email, digital advertising)
- Will also design signage, collateral, merchandise and promotional items
- Ensure all final assets are error free and meet the technical specifications
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute ideas for tentpole campaigns
- Archive all design work on team servers
- Stay abreast of design best practices and innovations
- Degree in graphic design or a closely related field.
- 2-5 years of professional design experience in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience creating campaigns for a sports or entertainment brand is preferred.
- Experience with motion graphics is a strong plus.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Resumes will not be considered unless they are accompanied by a creative portfolio. Please be sure to upload a PDF of your portfolio or include your portfolio website on your resume.
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.