This position is responsible for the creation of graphic-design layouts, social-media graphics and other authorized marketing, sales, promotional and support materials.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Building graphic elements for marketing and social-media use
- Crafting promotional items such as T-shirts and sponsored giveaways
- Photo editing, re-touching and color correction
- Page layout and design of print collateral
- Maintaining department photo database
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Graduating design students with 1-2 years experience – and extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office with proficiency on MAC – preferred.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and maintain confidentiality
- Possess interpersonal, written, verbal and listening skills
- Outstanding work ethic, strong desire to succeed, integrity, proactive, organized, professional, mature and detail oriented
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, as the need arises, in non-traditional settings
- Typical office environment; professional attire required
- Must be able to sit and work at a computer 80% of the day and, potentially, work extended hours, holidays, nights, and weekends
- Occasionally move general office equipment or supplies up to 20 pounds
Applications must be submitted through Teamwork. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Pelicans/Saints. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Do not contact the organization to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.