*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
This individual supports the New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans entertainment and engagement teams, including the Saints Cheer Team, Pelicans Hype Team, Pelicans Dance Team, Pelicans Senior Dance Team and the Mascot. They’ll help ensure these cast members delight sports fans while serving as community ambassadors for the Saints and Pelicans brands. This role requires someone who understands the importance of connecting with fans through performance as well as through personal interactions. This position requires technical dance knowledge, a customer service mindset and a collaborative, open minded attitude.
- Foster a culture of excellence and teamwork with all cast members.
- Help recruit cast members that deliver on the vision for each team.
- Lead cast member training and/or practice sessions, as directed by the Manager.
- Book cast members for internal and external appearances.
- Ensure entertainment teams deliver upon the organization’s game experience strategy.
- Help order and maintain cast member uniforms and accessories.
- Ensure cast members understand and adhere to all company policies and protocols.
- Submit performance reviews of cast members at the conclusion of each season.
- Participate in off-season planning meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional experience working in live entertainment, sports or special events.
- Must have prior experience in technical dance, either as a dancer or a choreographer.
Must be a creative individual who is highly attuned to popular culture, music and fashion.
Must have experience working with dynamic teams that have very public facing roles.
Excellent managerial skills; able to coach the very best performance out of employees.
Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once.
Must be able to walk, sit and stand for long and potentially extended periods.
Must be willing and able to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 due to NBA and NFL health & safety protocols.
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.