*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
The New Orleans Pelicans and New Orleans Saints Corporate Partnerships department encompasses a consultative approach to partnership management. The Partnership Marketing team is responsible for relationship building, execution and overall management of the teams’ corporate partnerships, and is expected to drive revenue by renewing and growing our partnerships. The team is expected to have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Corporate Partnership department’s overall operations, including (but not limited to) special event planning, community programs, digital campaigns, brand management, media management, and capturing case studies and best in class examples. Each individual has a passion for driving revenue, meeting department and team goals and serves as an industry specialist within their respective book of business.
What will be expected of you:
- Explore and understand each partner’s business and industry, and the goals and objectives for their partnership with the Pelicans and Saints,
- Develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns to maximize the partnership value for the brand and team
- Responsible for developing personal and business relationships with all levels of partner contacts (i.e., day to day contacts, Sr. Management, C level executives, owners, etc.) and manage partnership communications, including regular outreach, calls, meetings and presentations.
- Take lead in developing and managing a strategic plan for all renewal accounts
- Further the renewal and partner growth efforts by fulfilling all elements within partnership deals
- Develop partnership campaigns that have an integrated marketing approach and consistently provide the brand with new marketing opportunities that will help their business and generate incremental revenue for the teams
- Manage various projects or disciplines within the Corporate Partnerships department that will positively impact the entire team and their strategy for current and new partners. Such disciplines could include community relations projects, social media strategies, maximizing PR efforts, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in sports: team, brand or agency work
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Must be highly organized, with an ability to handle high volume of detail-oriented work
- Must be timely and have a flexible work schedule in order to deal effectively with special event responsibilities throughout the year: weekends, nights and holidays as dictated by events or requirements
- Thrive in a fast-paced workplace where managing multiple projects is critical to success
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.